Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
7,531 Posts
MonsterModelMan said:
In the attempt to get a thread going about something other than Trek stuff,
Goes to show just how popular Trek is. Whatsamattuh, you jealous...? ;)
maybe we can at least see how many people are working on other stuff.
I just finished the Hulk last month so now I'm trying to complete an unfinished restoration project of Dr. Jekyll as Mr Hyde original that I started last year...
the figure is done and the base is almost there...just need to work on the details on the table and accessories.

What's on your table?

MMM
Might want to set down before clicking on the link if you don't like Trek, 'cause I've got a shelf full of 1/2500 Star Trek ships - and that isn't even the full shelf! :D Most of them have been "in-work" for months on end due to a recent deployment, but about half of what's there is recent. I think I've built 12 to 15 in the last three or four weeks alone.

I have a whole lot of other Trek in-work, too. Only non-Trek I've got is an M1025 armored Hummvee which only has maybe 1/4 of the parts cut from the trees and some primer shot on it.

- - - - - -

Jeffrey Griffin
Griffworks Shipyards

Star Trek Scale Modeling WebRing

· Premium Member
7,531 Posts
MonsterModelMan said:
I wasn't trying to dig Trek builders as I have one on the dock waiting to get started. I just wanted to see what else the universe was doing with their time.
There are plenty of Trek opportunities to talk about this or that. I wanted to talk about something else for a change! :rolleyes:

ChrisW - Whatcha got going on there?
MMM
Just so's ya know, I was just pokin' at you. Nothing personal was meant. And I really do model almost exclusively in Trek, tho I'm trying to rehabilitate myself to occasionally do something else.... ;)

- - - - - -

Jeffrey Griffin
Griffworks Shipyards

Star Trek Scale Modeling WebRing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.