Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Well. I am still working on ways to demolish my Creature model - since Oct. of '03. The back is just all frigging wrong - it has this gap thing that I have to use putty on, and it just doesn't look perfectly like it does in my head. I hate that !!!

I do however like the way the base turned out. I won't insult the base by attaching the #@( creature to it at this point.

It has not been an auspicious beginning for my second year in rediscovering the joy of putting together a model. Life sometimes gets in the way. I really look forward to seeing all kinds of models and techinques at Wonderfest - need a good jolt of inspiration.

· Registered
157 Posts
Scratchbuilding motel for Bates House

Dracula's Dragster

Thinking about the Surfite - but I'm not sure I should open that one yet

Mastering my new Family Tree software - can't wait to see it fill up with nuts

Cleaning out the hall closet

· Registered
157 Posts
I don't even know how to directly post pics here and by sheer luck got Ofoto file up once. lol Maybe I should try and master that this week.

I love that clock. Yeah it's Jeff Y's. :) R u using acrylics ?? Modeler's Resource is doing an article on that clock for the Oct. fall issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.