Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to finish my Wonderfest entry. I'm converting Polar Lights' Dracula into Bela Lugosi in White Zombie (the scene where he's standing there with the scarf in his hands after the coach drives off). I used Diceman Creations Bela head and totally redid the upper torso and reworked the hands/arms. I hope I can finish this bad boy in time. It's my first 'normal human' skin tone attempt. I've been putting that off for some time and am fairly pleased with the results.

· Registered
42 Posts
BadRonald said:
Working on the P.L. Hunchback.What a great model!I hate the plastic ropes though.Anybody got a good idea how to replicate woven rope? :jest:
Check out some of the model ship rigging rope out there. It comes in all sizes and colors. Just search hobby supply shops on line or better yet, go to a craft store and look in the section for beads and necklace making supplies. They will have a good range of bead threads and even very thin (almost as thin as thread ) leather chord that looks good as well (and to think I used to cringe when my wife wanted to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.