Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Oxidation Genius
21,618 Posts
Refinishing an old kitbash, the USS Grand Alliance. New paint, new decals. There's a thread about it over on Cult's site with in-progress photos.
In the attempt to get a thread going about something other than Trek stuff
Oops! :D

Simultaneously I'm building AMtech's Ta-183 in conjectural WWII German Navy markings. I made up a staffel emblem of a raven over the sea and made a decal for it. Decaled it last night, just have the dullcoating, weathering, and landing gear to go.

After that I plan to tackle Trumpeter's 1/32 F-105G Wld Weasel. Verlinden finally made a cockpit set for it to replace the mediocre kit cockpit, so now I can go for it. I hope to Yoda it fits on one of my shelves!!

Of course Trumpeter's 1/48 SM.79 is still sitting there almost done. Maybe I should finish that up too.

· Oxidation Genius
21,618 Posts
BadRonald said:
Thanks for the help guys!One more question though,is woven a real word?
woven

woven (wo´ven) verb
Past participle of weave.

adjective
Made by weaving: a finely woven rug.

noun
Material or a fabric made by weaving.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution restricted in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.