Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking today about how so many of us have cut back to make ends meat. Be it eating out or not going to the movies etc... we all have had to tighten our belts. My question is. If you had to cut back and collect only one brand of diecast, which would it be and what scale? Mine would be Greenlight.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Anything realistic and true to scale of 1/64.
Exactly ^^^^ As long as its true to scale and a FORD i will buy it!!!!

As we don't eat out unless we are on our once a year vacation ( $70 + for a family of six to eat out buys alot of groceries), we watch movies at home, buys cars that we can pay CASH for, bargain shop for clothes and other necessities already. With doing that and not being a slave to the $$$ because of debt we can all enjoy our hobbies within reason of course!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Since my theme is sports cars (which is Muscle, Exotics and Fast Cars), and Mattel (MB and HW) do not feed my need (my Opinion), I have been happy with JL. I have tried GL and M2 but the cars do not roll.
My criteria now is realistic and it has to roll. I mean it has to roll more than 6 inches. Preferably 3 feet or better.
That is just me.
Richard

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.