Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Pearl white paint also. I like white rims too, and have to admit that now that I've found a couple, the fat white tires give me a rush when I see one :p

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I'm kinda partial to these traits....

I do like white interior and white lightning printed on the tires though they are not used any more it seems. :(

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Body color - white or gold. Perhaps white interior if the regular version has dark interior. Basically, something that is realistic (fat white tires are not) and clearly differentiates the car when displayed (only white base does not).

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Here are the WL traits I like best and not in any certain order:
White wheels
Pearl white body
White base
Gold body
White Lightning on tires
White tires
Gold wheels
White interior
Clear or tinted glass
Oh ! I guess I like them all.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like pearl white paint too but it has to be the right color for the car. My least favorite is actually the white tires because it just doen't look real on a car. But that doesn't mean I would not buy it if I ever find one!

Not to steer away from the subject, I have a question related to how many "WL" features could be found in a single car. I have a GTO on a red card that has a white bottom, "White Lightning" on tires and white hub caps. That's three. Do you know of any WL that has more than 3 features?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
pearl white,white,gold and black instead of the regular color. the gold wheels are nice too. i am not a big fan of white wheels or tires but have a few from certain series.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Pakman said:
Pearl white bodies then white lightning on tires......Has there ever been both on one car?....hmmmm.........
Gadzooks N' Egads!!!!

There have been several four way white lightning releases.
One was a 'Lightning Fest' car . . . a 1932 Hi Boy; it has a
Pearl White paint job with a white base, white rims, and
White Lightning on its tires.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts