Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,010 Posts
Yes Those are Exclusives. And First to Markets. And Those Are the Treasure Hunts.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Not the best line up of K-Day cars in my opinion.
I'll get a few of them and it will give me a chance to meet up with some of the collectors in the area.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
If I go and if I get chosen, of course I'll snag any STH / TH but I'm only interested in the Phaeton because it's BWF. And I'll grab extras for my BWF brethren.:thumbsup: (if I go)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
From what I'd been reading, not that much to write home about in the cases that have already "turned up". Then again, that's pretty typical for K-Days in the past couple of years.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Somebody over there posted what they found (apparently some were put out). No MMs or angry Birds cars (or THs, they say), but the Cyclone, El Camino, Blastous (sp) and that purple dragster thing were in there.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Somebody over there posted what they found (apparently some were put out). No MMs or angry Birds cars (or THs, they say), but the Cyclone, El Camino, Blastous (sp) and that purple dragster thing were in there.
That happens every time there is a K-Day, the cars get put out early. One of two things happened;the store doesn't want to be bothered running the event or someone can't read the HUGE orange sticker on the master cartons that says "do not open or stock until 9/15/2012" or words to that effect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts