Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recived these two Majorette, both are identical.
I will open one of them and place it in my Vitrine

What do you think is beter to leave unpacked?

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
which one to open- HHHHHMMMMMM
if you can find another one (I know"Good Luck"),open the one that you can get again. That way you have both variations unopened and one you can open. You never know which variation a person might want if you need to resale one.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I am not a cardboard collector so it's a no brainer for me.... Open them both as they will roll better outside of the package....

Who cares in how rare or hard to find the car is.... Can't be too hard to find if you found 2 IMHO.... You will not become a Millionaire with them in the package.....

Open them and enjoy them loose as you bought them to enjoy..... You only live once so have fun while you can. :D

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
I'm not a cardboard collector - 95%+ of my collection is loose, however, don't forget that the Coca-Cola art is on the carded version. Where they are old and HTF I would display the clamshell pack pack the way it is and put the carded version behind it in the cabinet - best of both worlds, (or I would open the clamshell and display the Coke-art carded version behind it on the shelf).

BTW, Dani, welcome to HT...!

:wave:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Personally I wouldn't open either one. The carded one looks great because of the Polar Bear card art, and the cubed one basically looks the same as if it were already opened (you can see all of its sides and its top), so it basically has it's own mini display case.

Although I don't consider myself a "cardboard collector", whatever that is, I do display some MIB packages that have especially nice card art. Some package designs are really attractive, and worth not destroying.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am not a cardboard collector so it's a no brainer for me.... Open them both as they will roll better outside of the package....

Who cares in how rare or hard to find the car is.... Can't be too hard to find if you found 2 IMHO.... You will not become a Millionaire with them in the package.....

Open them and enjoy them loose as you bought them to enjoy..... You only live once so have fun while you can. :D
I loved. Beautiful brother:lol::)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

I agree with Liv I only have those that I don't have room for on the shelves and in the display cases in the blister pack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts