Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's name the vendors that have treated you the best....this thread is not intended to bash anyone...so don't do it.

I've had good luck with Foster Engineering, QS components, Bob Elliott, Todd Bishop, Todd Holloway, Bob's Motorsports, Larry Cross and Fred Murry.

I'll probably think of others later.....maybe keep your list to the best 5.

Larry

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dave Pirello, Fred Murry, Randy Baker, Bob Elliot, Todd Holloway, and Dangerous Dave, just to name a few- Though they might not all be vendors, they all have helped me along the way, whether they knew it or not. Greatly appreciated guys! They are always willing to lend a hand or give advice. They are the reason I am interested in 1/4 scale.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Dave Pirello, Fred Murry, Randy Baker, Bob Elliot, Todd Holloway, and Dangerous Dave, just to name a few- Though they might not all be vendors, they all have helped me along the way, whether they knew it or not. Greatly appreciated guys! They are always willing to lend a hand or give advice. They are the reason I am interested in 1/4 scale.:thumbsup:
Always happy to help a fellow 1/4 scale racer.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
"Me" personally, I don't think I have had any bad Q-scale vendor dealings, and I have bought from just about all of them over the years. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts