Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the big buy out of playing mantis/johnny lightning what's one going to do with their PM/JL newsflash membership ? club membership ?

i don't think i have seen anything on this subject, and, i think with membership's that are coming up for renewel. should one send there membership monies in and hope for the best?:confused:

has anybody renewed, since the buy out new's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,905 Posts
I don't know what'll happen, but you could probably get RC2's renewal of "The Replica", instead of the NF. Just guessing here.
I would like to think they would leave the club intact. Keep on with NF and club cars.
Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,678 Posts
Johnny Ertl wins again!!!!!!!!

superduty455 said:
I don't know what'll happen, but you could probably get RC2's renewal of "The Replica", instead of the NF. Just guessing here.
Or perhaps a nice Ertl Club newsletter. Exclusive photos of the latest farm implements in 1/64 diecast...

Holiday 2004 Combines in mirror Candy Chrome...



:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,095 Posts
I remember a few years ago I joined a gym and paid $300 a year for membership. A month later they got bought out and the new owners were only offering 10% off to members of the old gym. Hope it's nothing like that for you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
Someone should do a diorama with Thomas the Train getting the "better and of the deal" while t-boning a Hotwheel. They could call it "Hard-Nose this!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,370 Posts
car17 said:
what's this have to do with membership ? newsletter ?
I think you should call the 800 number and see what they say! What we are saying is that we think you are going to be joining some kind of RC2/Ertl/JohnDeere/JL CLub
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,781 Posts
John Deere Club?

hoosier-lightning said:
I think you should call the 800 number and see what they say! What we are saying is that we think you are going to be joining some kind of RC2/Ertl/JohnDeere/JL CLub
Hey, I'm a John Deere Club Member Already.
I bet I have smacked a couple of dozen or so ............

New WL prototype:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,760 Posts
about the buyout......

i think Clayton Williams said it best:
"it's inevitable, so just relax and enjoy it"

but of course he was talking about rape "off the record" during his run for governor of Texas and he lost the election to Ann Richards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,760 Posts
Wyatt said:
Someone should do a diorama with Thomas the Train getting the "better and of the deal" while t-boning a Hotwheel. They could call it "Hard-Nose this!"
ok - stop trashing Thomas - RC has already done that enough (but that's another rant from another posting) :mad:

then again, it is kinda funny.....t-boning a hw...... :jest: "Thomas gets even !"
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top