Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brand springs do you use the most. I have been out of carpet for awhile and have been looking at getting new springs. My box is full of odd ball springs and I have decided that I want to go to 1 brand to keep it simple. I will be running 3-4 different cars so I will need a bunch of different springs, so I was looking for the best performance for the best price! Let me know what your preference is!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am very pleased with the performance of the Windtunnel barrel springs. I run oval and had been out of it for a few years. Have not tried any other springs other that what came with the car so will not comment on any of the others.
The service and knowledge of Rob and the guys at Windtunnel is what sold me on their springs. They're always more than willing to answer any questions.

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
I use RC4less, which I was told were the same thing as Muddslides. I keep reading though that people are using the small associated springs more and more. It's funny how things go in circles (or at least ovals:)) cause a few years ago nobody liked those and the hot ticket was the bigger wolfe springs and long king pins.

RC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts