Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Down Here In Florida We Mainly Run On Asphalt And We Only Run Carpet Maybe 4-6 Times A Year. When We Run On Asphalt We Normaly Start Our Tires Around 2.20 But This Weekend We Are Running On Carpet So I Am Trying To Find Out What The People From The Norths Opinion Is On What Size Tire You Should Run On Carpet """"AND WHY YOU THINK YOU SOULD RUN THAT SIZE TIRE"""" Since You Guys Run It All Year Round... I Am Not Really Only Looking For Opinions From The People In The Far North I Want Every Ones Opinion....

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Depends on the event, and grip in the track.

Big event...Big grip...Small tire. I start my BSR's around 2.12

Weekly race I start around 2.18 or 2.20 just to save some money.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I usually do 2.16 or 2.14 @ events (BSR's) , but I'm sitting down this long weekend with the truer and going over all my old tires down to 2.10. The car wants to roll-over something fierce without the left side weight and little sidewalls should help that some once bite comes up.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I usually do 2.16 or 2.14 @ events (BSR's) , but I'm sitting down this long weekend with the truer and going over all my old tires down to 2.10. The car wants to roll-over something fierce without the left side weight and little sidewalls should help that some once bite comes up.
Shanes not going to like that :wave:

Jake

1 - 20 of 34 Posts