Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they supposed to be around 1% like WL's or have they been announced as something else?? Thanks.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
PWSchuh said:
Are they supposed to be around 1% like WL's or have they been announced as something else?? Thanks.
:lol:

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
...and I wish people would stop calling them white lightnings! especially on e-pay... :mad: ...tired of seeing these things come up on searches....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Alright you all have peaked my interest even more about the creepsters. Need more info on the gray though. Is it like a white lightning only gray or what should I look for??

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I agree, more info please. Maybe a picture?
Thanks,
Marty

Illinois said:
Alright you all have peaked my interest even more about the creepsters. Need more info on the gray though. Is it like a white lightning only gray or what should I look for??

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it's not like a WL since the grey Creepsters are 10% of production. The bodies of the vehicles are molded in primarily grey plastic instead of the normal colors. It will be obvious when you see them (unlike some WL's).

·
Registered
120 Posts
The "Grey Ghosts" are meant to be chase cars ala WL, but as our purists point out, they are not anywhere near the scarcity of the JL WL. The 10% number was used because this is a vehicle aimed at kids and being a kid collectible 10% insures that there will be enough on the pegs to entice kids to keep looking. As we all know, kids are not patient about collecting and if they don't find that "rare" piece, they move on to other products.

·
Registered
582 Posts
EXJL said:
The "Grey Ghosts" are meant to be chase cars ala WL, but as our purists point out, they are not anywhere near the scarcity of the JL WL. The 10% number was used because this is a vehicle aimed at kids and being a kid collectible 10% insures that there will be enough on the pegs to entice kids to keep looking. As we all know, kids are not patient about collecting and if they don't find that "rare" piece, they move on to other products.
Is Grey Ghost the "official" PM/RC2 terminology for the chase CREEPSTERS?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts