Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
since you live in Texas, you should go to your local Hobby Lobby - they now have the new Mopar/no Car, Street Freaks 6, and Lightning Strike 2 :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have not found anything new in about six weeks, leaving me to clean up a few collection that I didn't complete. For example, I got the GTO and Bel Air from MCUSA5 R5 yesterday.

Sigh.

-Brad

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i picked up the new street freak willys truck and finally found the bwf elcamino i still havent found the mustang yet.
loads of clues cars on the pegs and coke cars and import heat cars here ill be glad when there gone ...

R

·
0 Posts
I love the new Mustangs, as before thay are SWEET!!!!! New Challenger :thumbsup:

AND I think the Taxi is cool too!

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
I picked up the 'Cuda, Challenger and GTX from the latest round of Mopar Muscle, plus the Grateful Dead hearse and Beetle.

The Challenger is really fine, but I hate the wheels on the 'Cuda and GTX. Rallyes on the 'Cuda would have been a better look, I think.

'Doba

·
Registered
886 Posts
My newest additions came yesterday. I found a Birds series 1 02 Bird w/RR tires on clearance($1.48) @ Target. I also found a 10th ann. little red wagon at TRU. Oh yeah, at TRU, I also found a VW ser. 1 63 'Ghia WHITE LIGHTNING! I'm trying to decide if I should get the game piece out and scratch it off or leave it because I don't normally collect VW's. I do collect W/L's though and I couldn't leave it hanging. If I traded it and then somebody else opened it, the winning ticket for the ten grand would be inside. But if I do open it the ticket will read: SORRY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN! :lol:
:wave:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
flyin'68bird said:
But if I do open it the ticket will read: SORRY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN! :lol:
:wave:
maybe
maybe not
to open, or not to open
hmmmmmm.....
what would my buddhist mentor have to say about this......
"ah yes, grasshopper, what is the sound of one hand clapping ?"
no, wait, that's not right, he would say "if you love something, set it free. if it comes back, it was meant to be yours. if not, hunt it down and kill it"
no, wait, that's still not right, he would probably say something stupid like "only heroes die young" - yes, that's it - if you don't take a chance, how can you be proclaimed the winner ?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
My latest finds were:
CG22 '67 Camaro, CG22 '72 Grand Prix, and '55 Chevy 210 2-door.
That's it. All very nice castings.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lots of new cars at hobby lobby. Got all the new zingers i could find and several with red line wheels! Still no luck with WL's at HL.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Just this past friday i finally found the American Glory,Project in Progress and Kustomized from Street Freaks release 7. One thing abou New England takse forever and a day for new stuff to get here and make it to the pegs. Alas the hunt continues.

Stack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts