Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Im looking forward to the Grand National and the 67 Impala too, have found nada around here so far. Ive been waiting for somebody to do that pickup a long time too, hope I can get some of em.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The latest wave of Dub City has officially hit in central IN. I saw them at both Target and Meijer on Fri. Picked up both GNs, the blue Impala and the blue Crossfire. Another good release.

·
Registered
587 Posts
well they have all of them in my area. i picked up these

lincoln navigator

1987 buick grand national

dodge ram <---- picked up this tonite, left the crossfire, cheyenne, impala ss :confused:. im gonna wait till i get payed first :thumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
diecastcarlectr said:
well they have all of them in my area. i picked up these

lincoln navigator

1987 buick grand national

dodge ram <---- picked up this tonite, left the crossfire, cheyenne, impala ss :confused:. im gonna wait till i get payed first :thumbsup:
diecastcarlectr what scale are these cars??? :wave:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Something new about these cars, the cards that come with them have pics of the wheels instead of the vehicles. Thats OK but I kinda liked the vehicle pics better.All twelve vehicles seem to have different wheels,plus none are painted the traditional black with DUB on the sides.(let me correct myself I'm not sure about the Navigator) I saw one but the package and car were damaged.

·
Registered
91 Posts
does anyone know if there will be any diff castings, like the older classic cars? and what will be the price range. thanks for any info.

·
Registered
61 Posts
1:64

'58 Impala
'59 Impala
'63 Impala
'64 Impala
'65 Impala
'87 Regal

Sorry, no idea on price but I'm guessing the 2 figures will cause the price to go up.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I don't normally collect Jada Dub City, but found the black 1987 Buick Grand National hanging on a peg at a store and just couldn't pass it up. This store also had another colour version of it plus two colour versions of the Crossfire, Lincoln Navigator and I don't remember the rest.
I normally collect Johnny Lightning, so this was a departure from the JL diecast that I purchase. I debated about buying two. One to open and one to keep in blister.
But decided just to buy one to open to put beside my JL Buick Regals, GNs, etc.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 20 of 20 Posts