Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
anyone can share, what maximum quantity you will take for trade or keep it for your self as collection?

well for me, i never trade, so usually buy 2 of same nice car that i like. 1 for display and 1 for i open it :)

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
I buy 1 of each and open them all up. And I do trade with my friends. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I usually buy two of everything, one for me and one for my son. I open everything unless it's a series (BMW, Capt. America, Stars and Stripes, etc), a hunt or one of the higher dollar sets. The only time I buy more than two of anything is if it's a new release, in which case I buy three of them so I can keep one carded or if someone asks me to get something for them.

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
With Corvettes I usually buy 2 or 3. One for the blister display, one for the loose cars. The loose one gets to race on the drag strips and if it runs well, I will pick up another one for the loose display and keep the faster one in the race box.

If I know others are looking for a paticular casting I will pick it up for them.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I just buy one. Too much out there for me to buy duplicates.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Depends on what it is: EF and EM Civics, AE86 Sprinters, CR-Xes, Golf Mk.2s, S2000s, S30 260Z, C10 and C110 Skylines, the old version of 24/Seven, SA22 RX-7, TA22 Celica, 993 GT2, E30 M3, I tend to pick-up every single one I see.

Most others I tend to stick to one or two total, or no more than one per colour-way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts