Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
anyone can share, what maximum quantity you will take for trade or keep it for your self as collection?

well for me, i never trade, so usually buy 2 of same nice car that i like. 1 for display and 1 for i open it :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I usually buy two of everything, one for me and one for my son. I open everything unless it's a series (BMW, Capt. America, Stars and Stripes, etc), a hunt or one of the higher dollar sets. The only time I buy more than two of anything is if it's a new release, in which case I buy three of them so I can keep one carded or if someone asks me to get something for them.

·
Administrator
47,738 Posts
With Corvettes I usually buy 2 or 3. One for the blister display, one for the loose cars. The loose one gets to race on the drag strips and if it runs well, I will pick up another one for the loose display and keep the faster one in the race box.

If I know others are looking for a paticular casting I will pick it up for them.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Depends on what it is: EF and EM Civics, AE86 Sprinters, CR-Xes, Golf Mk.2s, S2000s, S30 260Z, C10 and C110 Skylines, the old version of 24/Seven, SA22 RX-7, TA22 Celica, 993 GT2, E30 M3, I tend to pick-up every single one I see.

Most others I tend to stick to one or two total, or no more than one per colour-way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.