Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
6,612 Posts
I haven't decided. Too many choices, not enough money, and more kits in my stash now than I'll be able to build in a single lifetime. :dude:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Aurora Bride of Frankenstein and Revell Rat Fink.
They're being held for me- just gotta finish raising the funds.....

Chris.:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Spidey and Green Goblin for me too! I gotta have them, but cant justify spending any more money till the unemployment situation improves..

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
With a little luck, Sinbad and the Ghost :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I've got a room full of kits to build but am always happy to add some more, retirement is not too far away. Right now I am keeping my eye out for later this month. The Moebius Jupiter 2, Polar Lights C57-D, Munsters cars, Batmobile, and a couple of others. Now I need a bigger workshop. This renaissance in plastic modeling is great. And now resources are better than when I was a kid and saved my lawn mowing money for a kit and a couple of bottles of Pactra paint.

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
I just purchased an original Confederate Raider (got it monday). I know that Moebius is reissuing this but I really wanted an original and actually found one that I could afford. Next on my list will probably be the new Monarch Sinbad. That looks very cool! - Denis

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just purchased an original Confederate Raider (got it monday). I know that Moebius is reissuing this but I really wanted an original and actually found one that I could afford. Next on my list will probably be the new Monarch Sinbad. That looks very cool! - Denis
Congrats, on your original raider!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
probably one of the new releases of the Trek kits like Spock, the Interplanetary UFO or something.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, CP2! I've been looking for over a year and finally found one in California that was within my budget. So Cool!! It's a big model! - Denis
I finally found and bought a mint in box billiken mummy, i bought a built one last week, haven't recieved them yet, but they're on the way,
it feels good to finally find older original kits, that you've wanted for a long time.:hat:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Mine will probably be the Jupiter 2 or Eye Gone Wild form Moebius :thumbsup:
There are a couple of older, more expensive kits I've looked at, but I will probably hold off on those until after the Christmas Season.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Definitely the Moonbus,Confederate Raider,Space Station from Lindberg,Superboy,and possibly the Jupiter 2 from Moebius.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts