Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about this years line up of 100 cars, Castings and modifications in the HW FE's. I guess I really don't care for the vast majority of the offerings. The hardnose and Swoopie type cars do not appeal to me. I guess that I would say that this year is a bust. :cry:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I agree too. Only a few tooned cars were nice, all the others are just pegwarmers around here, even kids don't seem to buy them. And I'm afraid, that the 2005 line will be even worse. :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i went from 300-400 bucks down to5-6 dollars a year on hw. 4 went in my collection 2 got cut up and i dont even look for th's anymore so i save on gas to. lol

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Wow, things may change a bit for the 2005. Look at the list of all TH's:

Purple Passion, 1967 Camaro, 1958 Corvtte, 1957 Chevy, '56 Flashsider, 3-Window '34, Mustang Mach 1, 1967 Pontiac GTO, Rodger Dodger, Mini Cooper, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, and the Double Demon. :eek:

Hunting will be fun again :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Superbird77 said:
Wow, things may change a bit for the 2005. Look at the list of all TH's:

Purple Passion, 1967 Camaro, 1958 Corvtte, 1957 Chevy, '56 Flashsider, 3-Window '34, Mustang Mach 1, 1967 Pontiac GTO, Rodger Dodger, Mini Cooper, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, and the Double Demon. :eek:

Hunting will be fun again :D
Yeah, but that is only to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the TH. From what I have seen for '05 so far is pretty nasty. Just like Movie productions. They have run out of ceativity.
They went way overboard in '04. 100 cars was way too may. then throw in all the run changes...............WOW!!! Too Much!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why can't they celebrate the great muscle cars of the past? or the great imports, or the what ever. They can do so much but we see tooned swooped and crap.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I Agree also really only a few cars are appealing the DODGE TOMAHAWK, MADD PROPZ & ICE CREAM TRUCK (COOL ONE #100/100) ARE PRETTY COOL.I HAVE ALREADY FOUND MORE VARIATIONS THEN EVER,AND WE STILL HAVE CHRISTMAS LEFT. I SAW A 2005 F.E. ON EBAY ALREADY I THINK IT WAS A B.M.W I THINK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts