Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I only have 1. This is because the wife opened it and left it there. Hey, I ain't gonna move it. I don't mess with her toys. A little pink Funk Mystery Car

·
Registered
104 Posts
At home, nothing. At work, a Back to the Future Time Machine. I need the real thing though, so I can get the idiot customers' jobs done by the time they actually want them (I work in commercial printing).

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I only have 1. This is because the wife opened it and left it there. Hey, I ain't gonna move it. I don't mess with her toys. A little pink Funk Mystery Car
Hay, isn't that Big Daddy Roth's Mysterion from about '67 or so?
Very WiCkEd!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
mine is a gmc motorhome super i bought open for $1 took it to work to show some of the guys at somepoint it got glued to my toolbox soo thats were it stayed lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
The Bone Shaker that squimb1 sent me recently...fits perfect with my favorite brew, which I refer to as Heavy Fuel (from Dire Straits).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,263 Posts
Nice Pictures Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
The Hot Wheels 1:24 scale Twin Mill Legends to Life is my favorite desk toy to play with.

Be sure to checkout the video if you never saw one. :wave:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have a 2009 dream garage silver Dodge Viper Srt-10 coupe. A friend found it, and gave it to me..sits beautifully on top of the flat screen...

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I always have a 1/64 in my pocket when I go to work, so my "desk" car changes daily. Most co workers know that by now and want to see the car of the day. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts