Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I post this message over at the HW joke of a website forum and it gets deleted. Tell me what is wrong with this post.

So I am bidding on a HW on Ebay. Normally I can't stare at my computer all day when the auctions are closing. I bid more then I really wanted to pay since I needed this item to complete my collection.

Down to 13 seconds and I get outbid. So I go to bid again and my freakin AVG antivirus decides to do a scan and freezes me up long enough to miss the chance to bid.

I have spent a year looking for this item.

Needed to vent!!!!!!

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Which part of the hw board did you post on? That may be why they deleated it? Not sure, but they do run a tight ship over there.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Did you post a link? They frown on that sort of thing there you know. :rolleyes:

Sorry you missed the item. I feel your pain. I missed an item on TTP I've been looking for forever by typing my password wrong. :freak: Fixed it right away but it was gone. :(

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
yea man post yer wants on ht board these guys can help ya with about anything ttfn johnny

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I feel your pain on the antivirus kicking in at just the right moment when your in the middle of something important. :freak:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
MY AVG only scans at like 7 or 8 in the morning. Maybe you should change a setting, or were you watching it in the morning? :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know what your talking about , but i got 30 day suspension and i'm still on it and its over 30 days plus one of the mod's changed the words in my reply from what i had put. If its not in thier best interest's or to hype up the site they will zap ya , i'd have to say this site is 100% better ( other great collectors and mod's )

·
Registered
538 Posts
Z28 said:
I know what your talking about , but i got 30 day suspension and i'm still on it and its over 30 days plus one of the mod's changed the words in my reply from what i had put. If its not in thier best interest's or to hype up the site they will zap ya , i'd have to say this site is 100% better ( other great collectors and mod's )

Yeah, If you express an opinion that is not in agreement with the majority you may as well kiss your membership there goodbye. They are most definatly ban happy" over there.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yeah, ya never know when one of the mods will wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I had a post moved to off-topic last week, even though it wasn't. Ah well....

·
Registered
746 Posts
Z28 said:
Surely that didn't happen? :rolleyes:
-----------
Diecastlive.com

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
this is the only site, and collectors lounge, you can speak your mind, and not get banned. every other site may toast you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts