Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the one I have the same as the one on eBay?...Not asking because of the cost as I am not selling mine; just want to know because the seller on there mentions someing about a clear plastic case.

Regards
G")

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I don't think that any of the WL's from release G have shown up yet. As for the Lightning Strike Mustang that was on eBay, that was a pre-production sample that was given to someone by Tom Z. at JL. The plastic case/box it came in was provided by Tom seeing as it was not bp'd. Hope this helps.

Scott

·
Registered
652 Posts
The white lightning versions on this release seems to be the white motor & tinted windows. The spoilers are showing up with this set of traits. But I find that if all the cars are with the same traits it will pose as a difficult task to locate the other cars without the confirmation of the white motor due to the hoods being closed on these models. So I do not know if all the release will have white motors & tinted windows. Also on the back it says look for lightning strike versions. Does not say that if there will be 1 or all from the series that may be a lightning strike.

If anyone can confirm or add to this it would be a huge help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts