Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
You have some great-looking stuff in your case. You should take some indivudal or horizon shots so we can get a better look at them. Thanks for showing.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have some great-looking stuff in your case. You should take some indivudal or horizon shots so we can get a better look at them. Thanks for showing.
Thanks dragonhead00 - I am in the process of taking individual pics and up loading them here.

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I see some Budgies, Huskies and at least seven Hot Wheels in there along with the matchies.
Hi Tone - there are four Hot Wheels on the row top right. The four directly under them are Corgi Rockets. There are also as you rightly state some Husky's and a couple of Budgie/Morestone toys.

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I am also amoung the lucky few to have thier origonal cars in their origonal cases.
Great thread, thanks for showing them to us!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
You are right here 54belair - some of those models have been in my 'collection' for over 50 years!

Thanks for looking. :)

Cheers Chris
I have very few of my original Lesney cars left. My first was a yellow 1956 Ford wagon; a 1959 Impala, a BP tanker, an airport crash truck, a blue ice cream truck and a Refreshment Stand are the highlights. I haven't even seen them in years as they are boxed and in the attic. I'll have to pull them out of storage and display them again.

-John

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have very few of my original Lesney cars left. My first was a yellow 1956 Ford wagon; a 1959 Impala, a BP tanker, an airport crash truck, a blue ice cream truck and a Refreshment Stand are the highlights. I haven't even seen them in years as they are boxed and in the attic. I'll have to pull them out of storage and display them again.

-John
Hi John

Yes go on and dig them out! The latter two are classics over here in the UK! Would like to see pics of all of them. :)

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
My most prized case is all my original MBs from the 60s... All in very, very good condition...

And all the rest of these cases and boxes !!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I recongnise alot of the ones in your case... There are some sweeeeet cars in that collection... That blue Husky tow truck is sure a keeper... I saw one at the flea market this past week end and didn't know the price until the man opened the display case. I wanted it for the boom to make a custom JL 59 Ford tow truck, but when I saw the price was 30 bucks I had to pass... I checked and found one on ebay with 7 bids to the price of 28 bucks...
You have alot of other nice ones for sure and thanks for posting the pics... I had alot of fun looking at them !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts