Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I bought the white cuda 340 x2, the purple challenger x2, the Boss Mustang 302, Hot Rods Superbee, HotRods Dune buggy. I picked up the Hotrods on Clearance and ended up getting them for free.
Not too shabby.
Richard

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I don't shop there.

A co-worker of mine who is much more dedicated scored 3 WLs in one shot. Not bad for Buy 2 Get 1 Free, even if two of them were Spiderduds! The Monsters VW Bug made up for it though.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
2 Muscle cars USA
+ 1 WL Muscle Cars USA 67 Malibu for free

2 Holiday Coke ornaments (Camaro and bug)
+ 1 WL Coke ornanments International Beverage truck free

..i like putting it that way!:tongue:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mopar or No Car '59 Desoto White Lightning
Classic Gold '72 Chevelle (sharp yellow with black rally stripes)
Mopar or No Car 1971 Dodge Challenger

I counted the WL as free :thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nothing. While the TRU near me has stocked cases that were recently shipped to them from the distribution center, they have all pretty much been from 2 to 6 months old. Hence, I have everything from those series that I want. I am a little jealous hearing about other TRUs getting in brand new releases.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Was lucky to find a few of the Muscle Cars USA while in the Detroit area last week. I don't think my local TRU has anything more recent than Spiderman.........they don't have the promo posted either.
I was hoping to pick up a few of the 6-car displays, but everybody must have done that last time. They limited the promo to anything $3.99 or less at the stores I was at.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Picked up the following (all last week)

Monday Last week was:

Plus the Universal VW Samba Bus and 66 Hearse

Wednesday was the following:

Friday was the following:

Plus the Universal Merc and the Coke Ornament Camaro.

All paid with a gift card that a friend gave me for my birthday. :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.