Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
432 Posts
Moved into the Washington Mall. I beleave it's in old Altmayers spot.
You can check Foltons hobbies web page for racing results, also times for practice and racing.
The Raceway in Bever went back to Saturday nite racing. Check the post for listings...

·
Banned
432 Posts
www.fultons hobbies.com if page is still unavable call Jim at the store (304) 233 5355.
Spec racing is a new growing class at The Raceway. Joe M., Frank Dempster, Bob and Billy Pierce and myself who also raced at Washington race there on Saturday nites. Come check it out... :cool:

·
Banned
432 Posts
Kaug and Gene hope you found the track. Did not hear from you.
Track located inside Washington mall next to Pennys.
Same track, same great people, new location. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
what days and times for racing in washington, PA ??

HI , i found the track today but no one was there to play ? ... sniff sniff ... i was wonder what times they race and what classes they have there ... i have mostly everything ... just wondering and what kinda cells do you guys use up there ? mine are most likely out of date ... but i'll try to keep up anyways ... thanks for any info

·
Registered
726 Posts
Track is only open on Sundays racing starts around noon and gates open at 9:45.
Usually run the following classes Bomber, Mini T, 4 Cell Stock, 4 Cell Mod 19T,Trucks,
Touring Cars. GREAT GROUP OF GUYS will help you get back into RC and answer any
questions you may have. Jim Fulton will be able to supply you with any parts you need
to get back racing. Check out his web site and click under Washington RC Raceway for
more Info. HOPE TO SEE YOU SUNDAY !
http://www.members.tripod.com/aaron686/index.htm

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention on this same board room go into Oval Track Discussions and find
the Post labeled The "Original" Washington PA Track Arron's should be on Page 2 will give you more info. See You Sunday !

·
Registered
726 Posts
Bombers = 4 cell Trinity Street Spec Battery along with a Street Spec Motor on any commerical available pan chassic and Pre 1970 Bodies only (no vettes/superbirds) 120 Tooth Spur Gear and foam tires only.
No buggies running as of yet however, if 2 show up Arron will race them.
Stop up on Sunday and check the place out for a FUN DAY OUT !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts