Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I here the rules for the 2016/17 TOUR series are out, yet I do not see anything on Hobby Talk. There have been several events that there have not been anything posted. Where does everyone get their news now?

Should I stick a "FORK IN IT" and call it done?:frown2:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I here the rules for the 2016/17 TOUR series are out, yet I do not see anything on Hobby Talk. There have been several events that there have not been anything posted. Where does everyone get their news now?

Should I stick a "FORK IN IT" and call it done?:frown2:
One word: FaceBook.

Allan has posted on TOUR's FaceBook page that there are no "significant" changes to 2016/2017 rules, other than the fact that the ProtoForm Gen6-T body is now legal for the 21.5 classes. Whether that means that that's the *only* body legal now, or, if it's *in addition to* the current legal bodies (C-HD, D-HD, F-MD, etc.) remains; Allan hasn't answered the question yet.

·
LTO
3,079 Posts
Allan Kathy Arrington Quote from Facebook on July 21 at 11:31pm.
"The rules will not have many changes. The main one will be with the 21.5 expert. The lack of availability of old style bodies for a very popular class. We have decided to go with the gen 6 body only for this class"

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have not found TOUR on Facebook. How is it listed. I just purchased and painted a CHD.:frown2: " MY BAD "for trying to get a head start. Not trying to bash TOUR. Allan I know you are trying to help!!! :thumbsup: Planning some local racing. Not sure beyond. Better not buy a motor until rules are in writing for 2016 though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.