Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the responsibility of becoming the Senior Co-Chair at LPR I am bestowed with the task of planning the 2013 season and schedule.

Picking the race dates is easy, the thing, or things, I would like to know it what DOES IT for YOU, the racer.

What makes you come back? What keeps you away? What would just put it over the top? What little things would you like to see?

Fewer Classes?
More Classes?
Longer races?
Shorter races?
More qualifiers?
More points races?
Less points races?
Money races?

Hit me with it all, the good, the bad and the ugly.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Is this just for LPR racers? If not I would love to see features with some sort of inversion. It would be random like a card draw or dice roll. That would be cool. If its just for LPR.....ignore what I just said. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Less drama at the drivers meetings.
Everyone get along better.
Everyone give each other a hug before and after each race.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Less drama at drivers meetings? How are they dramatic?

I know I have personally learned a lot about holding drivers meetings as of late. One thing is for sure, keep it short and to the point.

Joel, I am not sure how that can be accomplished except by someone stepping up and becoming a dealer. We are fortunate here at LPR with having Mike stocking some things and Johnny Bright being very close to us as a Lightning Dealer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Less drama at drivers meetings? How are they dramatic?

I know I have personally learned a lot about holding drivers meetings as of late. One thing is for sure, keep it short and to the point.

Joel, I am not sure how that can be accomplished except by someone stepping up and becoming a dealer. We are fortunate here at LPR with having Mike stocking some things and Johnny Bright being very close to us as a Lightning Dealer.
More drama at drivers meetings then.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Sorry Scott, i know your looking for real answers to your question. Didnt mean to send this thread in this direction. I asked this same question in Dallas a few weeks ago at the NCS race, and the answer i gave you was one i got back.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Like an invitational race like a race that would get all racers from the east to the west together and battle it out where the best of the best from every track in the united states come to one track and race

·
Registered
837 Posts
I would like to see a few more classes added into QSAC. Maybe a Non-Wing Sprint class with a 8.5 plate, a Pro Sportsman Class running with a 10.5 plate and I personally think we would pick up a lot of new members if we offered a Baja class or classes. Maybe a box stock Baja and a modified class all running with same muffler we use. I think we would have a lot more than twenty something cars showing up for a NCS race. That would offer more chances of a member finding a particular class that he/she does well in and will make the effort to travel. Nobody is going to spend a house payment to travel to a race to get lapped 2 or 3 times in a heat race. Everybody that is in this hobby wants the same thing, to have fun and be competitive. Just my 2 cents.

J.R. Parsley #55
AMP Racing WCM
Team Holloway

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sorry Scott, i know your looking for real answers to your question. Didnt mean to send this thread in this direction. I asked this same question in Dallas a few weeks ago at the NCS race, and the answer i gave you was one i got back.
Ahhh......Well played my friend.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts