Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, what do you think about the Tekin G-10 Pro series? Anyone use the new "+" model? Thanks for any replies!

:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
263 Posts
G10 pro +

I have had an old G10 for last couple years works great. I just bough a new G10 pro+ from Hank, used it yesterday. I like it a lot. The new 1 is way different, old 1 had large fetts on the bottom new 1 has many small fetts. I recommend buying it.

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
I used the new G-10 and havent had a problem with it. My friend "The Jet" has one he uses in mod, when he turns it on for a split second it goes full throttle and then everything is normal. Tekin said only a hand full of all of them have this problem and if u send it to them they will replace it. But i like mine its a good speedo i like the fake the resisitor is on the outside so if u blow it up u can just solder a new one on

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
Justin, you don't have any friends :p .
The G-10 is a little larger than the other hi-end speedo's, but for 75 bucks less it's not a bad deal.
My speedo is one of the odd balls, so I guess I should'nt express my opinion since they offered to replace it :thumbsup: .

Let your wallet speak for you.

Later, Bret

1 - 9 of 9 Posts