Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think it's a great looking set ruined by the political gimmick.
I also think it's extremely lame that the 69 Daytona is gonna debut in Vote America 2 and won't be out in a regular Originals release until sets U&V.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What are they thinking!? I agree with Diamondstar. Some tampo is OK but this political stuff does no get my vote!! Think I'll pass.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Brake out the brake fluid and do some dippin.
Yuck. I collect to escape politics, religion, taxes, reality shows and the rest of the F'd up world. These blow. Nice group of castings, but they blow.

Gotta agree with DS, its extremely lame the Daytona shows its face on a tampaxed series. Bummer. :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with this company?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I had the Red and the Blue Stangs sent to me, up here in Canada, by a fellow collector in the US and my feeling is political tampos or no political tampos, I like them. Hvnt seen any of the other cars but love the Stangs:thumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
~~~V o t e~~~

Well I said I'd be buying these one at a time . . . Guess not ... found just a few at the hobby shop for $4.50 each ... bought the 69 Camaro in blue, and looked somemore ~ then, today I just sent off a M/O for the whole set of 12

·
Registered
151 Posts
i like the castings, i like the colors, but i don't like the tampos. it seems that funline needs to go back what made them popular in the first place. it seems that they are reaching for something new, when they should just stick with what worked. i want to see new castings and want to see the pegs flooded with new originals! i love the castings, but they have all been around since the beginning. lets turn the page!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I Got All Twelve ~ And Preordered The Next Set.

I LOVE THE BRIGHT BLUE, & RED, COLORS ... WE SHOULD BE SEEING THE NEW CASTINGS SOON ~ THE NEXT SET OF THESE VOTE CARS WILL HAVE THE STUDEBAKER, AND THE 56 OLDS, & THE 49 MERC LOOK AWSOME WITH STOCK HOODS !!! I MAY HAVE TO DO SOME CUSTOMIZING ........ AND I AGREE THAT THE COMPANY JUST NEEDS TO STAY ON TOP OF KICKING OUT MORE NEW CASTINGS WITH THE ORIGINALS IN 1/64's ... AND STAY OUTTA MAKING ALL THE OTHER CRAP ... THEY HAVE GOT THEMSELFS GOING IN TOO MANY DIRECTIONS !

·
Registered
91 Posts
i got the chargers, cudas and camaros. next issue i will also pickout the ones i like. decided not to be a completist in most everything now. except jams and monsters.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
red and blue tires

I seen them the other day at Hobby Lobby and picked up the vet with red and blue tires. I think there prety cool! Only bought one, but seen 5 others with red and blue tires too, on the top self in a basket.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I think the one I have is from 2003, think it's been in that store for a while. I'll post a pic when i get home tonight

·
Registered
538 Posts
Your Right ... The Vette Is Not The Vote Cars, But The Stars~n~stripes Cars ... Or As I Like To Call Them : The Stars, & Bars Carz . . . Yours Is A Hobby Exculsive, With The White Wheels, And The Red, & Blue Tires ... Hope To See Another Set Of These Done In The 2005 Year !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts