Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a 2 wd buggy, what do I need for carpet tires ?

I'm planning on running at the indoor track in Grand Rapids MI.

Also, who sells them ?

Thanks,

dave hauch
mich.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
well there are a bunch of ways to go u can make ur own foams or have someone do it for you, u can buy jaco foams from towerhobbies.com or at the same place u can buy trinity foams you choose :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David I'll check those places out.

Would I use stock rims ?

What are you running that 5800ss in ?
I have one, but just got a new Feigao 7s and a U-Force 75, this thing is a rocket and as smooth as butter!

dh

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ed for the site, thats perfect I'll try some of those green compound.

Ed, tell me a little about your stadium track, and can I run my brushless in the mod. class ?

dh

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
dhauch said:
Thanks Ed for the site, thats perfect I'll try some of those green compound.

Ed, tell me a little about your stadium track, and can I run my brushless in the mod. class ?

dh
Yes you can run your brushless in mod.The track as of now is 72x36 If I rember right :rolleyes: The track layout will be changed every month.We have just painted all the pit tables and clean all the track boards.Have a few more small things and the place will be 100% ready to go.You should stop by and take a look and come in and say Hi.Ed

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
crashmaster said:
don't listen to dave lol hope to see yall indoors
Hey Muller, I assume you will be running the correct tires and motor for the class you're running this year? No more mod foam in the stock rubber class and then bragging cuz you're faster than everyone else? (And breaking more)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts