Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got socks, candy, a losing scratch off, guiness hat, assorted junque

AND A 1986 HONDA BIG RED THREE WHEELER!!!!!!!!!

Sweeeet! Needs a choke cable and a clutch cable but other then that its killer!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Hey... I got socks too! WOW!
I also got cookies and fudge, and candy. Had 3 Secret Santa boxes that were all cool. Got some loot from Rattlehed, and had fun not working!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I got new Iphone, thermal long sleeve shirt, thermal long john pant , $$ for WLs and Starbucks gift card. Nice Xmas for me!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

Cool. I was eyeballing one on Craigslist the other day, but there is nowhere left to ride them in Jersey. Back in the day, I had an ATC200, which was as big as a Big Red, but didn't have as many goodies. I had some good times running that all around the Pines.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I got a nice haul this year: A set of Quadratec floor liners for the Rubicon, some winter riding gloves for the motorcycle, four "HO/S" gauge train shelves to expand my train wall, season 5 of Miami Vice, an old Randall Cunningham jersey and an Amazon.com gift certificate.

·
Registered
995 Posts
i got socks, candy, a losing scratch off, guiness hat, assorted junque

Aw man, I just donated a service manual for that (in near mint condition) to the local non-profit last week! I would have sent it to ya if you needed it...

I bought myself a 23" flatscreen for my computer. Gave my old 19" flat to the kids computer (replaced a 1989 17" CRT). Made us both happy!
Other than that, got gift cards, one of those headlight things to wear, and my 4 year old took Grandma out shopping where she picked out one of the few 5 pack Hot Wheels I didn't have! Not bad for a 4 year old...

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
My wife and I went in together and got a Cannon DSLR Camera. I also got a remote control car that does some wild wheelies and can disco. Candy, drill bits, Gift card to Best Buy, a new Hummingbird feeder and some GL Cuda Resto both the reg and Green Machine from Streaker.

G

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
A 15 gal. air compressor. Nothing fancy but more than enough for keeping the tires up and light work with the air tools.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
um..............................I got a Hummer! :)

well, a Baby Hummer ( H3 ).
my old '97 GMC Sonoma HiRider (ZR2) was getting tired.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I love that shifter, Triple20!!!!

My girlfriend is really starting to understand my warped tastes.
She got me this re-issue of the Rommel's Rod and some other cool junk.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I got $$$, an eBay gift card (COOL!), and several other gift cards.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
More socks here :wave: I got quite a bit of diecast, including a GM RAOK from a collectibles corner order, tickets to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert (which came a little before Christmas), and several movies, including some Brittish Sherlock Holmes movies my wife found that were never released in the USA. All recorded in NTSC format so they can be played in American DVD players. The seller has a few more I plan to go back and get soon.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
More socks here :wave: I got quite a bit of diecast, including a GM RAOK from a collectibles corner order, tickets to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert (which came a little before Christmas), and several movies, including some Brittish Sherlock Holmes movies my wife found that were never released in the USA. All recorded in NTSC format so they can be played in American DVD players. The seller has a few more I plan to go back and get soon.
How'd you like TSO? Any guest performers this year?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
How'd you like TSO? Any guest performers this year?
No guests at the show I saw, but all performers were great. Sounded just as good live as the CDs. The stage props and light show were amazing...vid screens, snow machines, levitating platforms. It took the concert beyond just about anything I've seen. It was great music, and an unforgettable experience :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts