Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) This weekend was great, I got the new Buick GS, new '65 Impala, new Olds 442 and the Lightning Girls Nomad! It was an expensive but worthwhile trip to the local flea market,which is the only place we can get them up here.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nothin'. I hit a couple of WalMarts, but didn't find a thing. I did get a couple of GreenLight cars last week, but they don't count.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Wyatt said:
Pizza, Whataburger, and some groceries, but not all at the same time.
Is that a soy bean burger? they call it toe-fu??

I bought a regular silver 1/24 charger JL from Target for $6, came home took it apart and accidently cracked the wind shield :cry:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I'm gonna sneak this in cuz Friday is the beginning of the weekend....
Went to a KB Outlet store and picked up two Muscle Trucks 4paks, '66 Fairlane (Classic Gold), and the '57 Nomad 'Wicked Wagon' Spoiler. At another store I picked up another 4 Sixties Sizzle Cobra Daytonas for SkipperC and a '80 Pontiac T/A for me.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Went to two local wally worlds and picked up the Buick GS, Olds 442, orange AMC, 65 Stang and two Coke1969 Chevy Blazer WLs! Not a lot in terms of sheer #s, but excellent quality. Found the two Blazer WLs hanging one behind the other at wally world.

crafty

·
Registered
55 Posts
I picked up about 30 cars. They only cost me $30.00 at the big Walmart dumping up here in Canada. I 'll probably pick up anpther 30 before I'm done.

·
Registered
100 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
Is that a soy bean burger? they call it toe-fu??

I bought a regular silver 1/24 charger JL from Target for $6, came home took it apart and accidently cracked the wind shield :cry:
Whataburger. Folks outside of Texas probably don't know what they are. It is a chain. Pretty good burgers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
After spending $500 for a water pump and timing belt repair on my wife's New Beetle and almost $600 on front struts for my Jetta ,I'm broke.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
JL Retro Torino Talladega, Foose FT 2 car set(PIP & Foosed 70 Stangs), MB 56 Ford F100, and a 07 HW Taxi Rods 70 Road Runner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts