Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
It depends on your local TRU,my area it is Tues and Thurs. As it gets closer to Xmas it will go to 5 to 6 days a week.This is my local TRU on truck days and most are diecast people..:lol::jest:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It depends on your local TRU,my area it is Tues and Thurs. As it gets closer to Xmas it will go to 5 to 6 days a week.This is my local TRU on truck days and most are diecast people..:lol::jest:
Well, if my TRU ever got trucks, I suppose ours might look that way too.
The only time I have EVER seen a line at a TRU is on black friday.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!!!! I have seen a long line at TRU is on Black Friday. The day I went to TRU was the day I found my FIRST GM. It was a truck day. It was on Thursday. There was about 5 people waiting. I was the first person standing in the front door waiting to get in.

·
Registered
750 Posts
looks like a bunch of Asian people. I bet this is a TRU in Japan or China. The street sign doent look like its in english. I doubt this is really his local TRU. I think he posted this pic as a joke.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
looks like a bunch of Asian people. I bet this is a TRU in Japan or China. The street sign doent look like its in english. I doubt this is really his local TRU. I think he posted this pic as a joke.
Yes somebody got it!!!!:wave: But lately with the Zhu Zhu Pets the lines have been long on truck day,like this past Thursday people were there at 7A.M. the store opens at 10!! Even so without the hot toy the lines are pretty long on truck day with the diecast collectors....

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Yeah, my tru has that same sign. The guard rail is to keep the hells angels motorcycle gang out and the sign means "dont you even think about eating MY pop tarts"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts