Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clue (all) what a marketing SNFU this series was.
CG- Buick T Type silver
CG- dodge a-100 yellow
BWF- El Camino
Scoobie Vans
Mopar Or No Car- Atlantic and yellow GTX

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
If I was to frequent KB more often, it'd be BOOGIE VANS!

Other stores, Hot Rod Mag Roadsters, Coke Vintage, Spiderduds, Street Freaks Scrapin and Import Heat.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Hot Rod Mag Roadsters, Coke Vintage, Spiderduds, Street Freaks Scrapin and Import Heat.
:dude:

Hot Rod Mag Roadsters, Coke Vintage, Spiderduds, Street Freaks Scrapin and Import Heat

Hot Rod Mag Roadsters, Coke Vintage, Spiderduds, Street Freaks Scrapin and Import Heat

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I must admit...I have BOUGHT every single peg warmer before, just to OPEN UP NEW PEGS!!! It worked. A few days later more product came in.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What on earth do you do with them?

pms485 said:
I must admit...I have BOUGHT every single peg warmer before, just to OPEN UP NEW PEGS!!! It worked. A few days later more product came in.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thats nice of you, makes me wish my son had a interest in cars. All he likes is sharks, yu-ghi-oh (sp?) and dinosaurs.

pms485 said:
Usually, I give them to my nephews. Also, a friend of mine has 2 boys ages 5 and 7.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
pms485 said:

Come down here and you can go on one helluva shopping spree!!!!!! :jest:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
It is almost Halloween.. and what young child wouldn't like a JL in their bag for a treat????/ Hmmmm??
Especially a scary MONSTER CAR!! :rolleyes: Again, I like the package, not the cars. I hope these don't warm the pegs.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are already heating up the pegs here. But then again they are 3.99.

pms485 said:
Especially a scary MONSTER CAR!! :rolleyes: Again, I like the package, not the cars. I hope these don't warm the pegs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There are still some old Import Heat hanging around here (Skylines and Accords mostly). Walmart can't get rid of the Monopoly cars or Spiderman - they never clearance the JL's. The "less desirable" cars from Street Freaks 8 & 9 continue to hang as well.

Local hobbystore still has old Hummers and Thunderbirds sitting on the pegs. I'd buy them but I have them already!

Phil

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Wyatt said:
Hot Rod Magazine
Hollywood Minis
Street Freaks Import Heat
BWF white lightning camaros
Hey Wyatt,
Please send me a couple of those BwF Camaro WL's.
Let me know how much they are and I will send you the money.
Would like to have at least 2. I've only seen pictures here on the board.
Thanks, Richard

·
Registered
332 Posts
All of them!:p

The only fresh stuff I have seen all summer have been the Universal Monsters.
Hobby Lobby was scraping the dust off their display trying to make the stuff look new.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts