Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,697 Posts
Galaxieman said:
They are Racing Champions and 64s. The 32 car is a Tiny Lund, the 21 is Marvin Panch both of which I want to keep/ You are welcome to any one of the 26 Curtis Turner, 10 Buddy Baker or 57 Dick May. Just send your address and I'll get it out to you at the end of this week. :thumbsup:
That's a very kind offer, but I will graciously decline. I had another 'Homer Moment' : DOH! :rolleyes: Realizing after your post that I have several of the Racing Champions '64 Fords. Don't remember which ones off hand but I know I have a few! (At least I remembered I have a few of the RCCA '63 Fords! :) )

· Registered
7,697 Posts
Hey 60sMetal,
I love the Black Bandits cars and I have customized some of my JLs to all black so I'm partial to your black customs. Did you do wheel swaps for all of your customs shown (all colors) or did you paint some of the dog dishes? If you did, what did you use to make the silver dot in the center?

· Registered
7,697 Posts
Rob,
Makes perfect sense to me. (thanks to the mods for not pushing this over to the customizing forum!)

Funny story - years ago, my friend's father was painting his house. He wanted to do some detailing on the trim below the front porch roof. He says to his daughter (my friend), "Honey, go get me one o' yer tampoon things." Of course she was curious but got it for him. Next thing he does is dips the cotton end of the tampon in paint and applies perfectly round circles on the decorative trim!!
Kinda the same, huh??? :drunk:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.