Hobbyist Forums banner

What Classes are you running at the Snowbirds

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an effort to see if there would be support for the 17.5 Truck class I've been asked by some guys to start a poll. 17.5 Sportsman Truck is now an expo class at the Snowbirds so let's get that sign up going!!!!

Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
In an effort to see if there would be support for the 17.5 Truck class I've been asked by some guys to start a poll. Please understand that as it is now the 17.5 Sportsman Truck is not a class at the Snowbirds but if you would like for it to be choose it on the poll.

Thanks,
Bill
I voted for the wrong truck class ment 17.5. That's what happens when you get old you can't see anymore.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here in Fla we still have a large class of 21.5 Nastruck, so I voted 1 for Nastruck.
Mike told me what fun you guys have so I got all the 21.5 stuff from last year out and am looking foward to the race...............I seem to be the last hold out for 21.5 here in East Tennessee........How many do you think we will have?

·
Registered
659 Posts
interesting how the second biggest class voted on isn't even listed for snowbirds. Does that mean all those will change to the 21.5 2 cell truck class.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
No, will run 10.5 1 cell if there is no 17.5. Need a 2nd class and that is simply a body and motor swap. Would prefer the slower classes, but no going all that way to only run one class.

John

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, no 2 cell here... hoping we might can get a 17.5 exhibition class. Who knows, maybe the racing gods will have favor on us.

If not look out 10.5 class, it's going to be a riot. :freak:

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
C'mon dude, you know I'll be alright if were not racing together. LOL!!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Keep'em coming guys the list is growing.

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got another 17.5 1s... you guys keep em coming. The trucks at our track are some of the best racing there is.

Bill

1 - 20 of 35 Posts