Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just found out that there might be an indoor track opening up not far from me. After 3 years of not racing a pan car i don't now what the hot car is now. I used to run a Hyperdrive 4cell 19turn and loved it. What would be a good car to run?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thanks from what i've been reading there is alot of people running those. Where is the best place to buy from?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I was just in your shoes about a week ago. I ended up narrowing it down between the Associated RC5O and the Hyperdrive Pro4 car. I ended up with a Pro 4 simply because that's what most guys are running at the track. It will be easier with the set up. I think both cars are very nice.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Gen 3 Is The Way To Go... Any Car Can Be Fast But The Gen 3 Has Been Dominating The Whole State Of Florida For Almost All Of 2009

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about any of the Custom works cars? How do they compare to Hyperdrive and Ksg and the others. The only reason i ask is a have 2 of their dirt oval cars and they are awsome.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Where are they building the track?
I recently just found out that there might be an indoor track opening up not far from me. After 3 years of not racing a pan car i don't now what the hot car is now. I used to run a Hyperdrive 4cell 19turn and loved it. What would be a good car to run?

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
I would have to agree with T4mania. I run 2 Leading Edge Futures and love them. Easiest car to set up and be competitive with.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Ran a CEFX for the first time tonight, I can see why it is one of the top chassis in the BRL. With the setup Adam posted I equaled my best times as my Battle Axe and was about 1 lap faster over a 5 min run. The CEFX just gets throught the corners so well and I thought my BA2 was good in the corners.

John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts