Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we have seen several castings get the plastic base treatment (Let's please not get into that argument again) What NEW casting would you like to see released in the next Forever 64 assortment?

I'll start it off with the 1964 VW Beetle casting

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
I'd kind of like to see a '39 Chevy done if you're talking "brand new" castings. Otherwise, I'd settle for a '65 GTO

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
VW Cabriolet, Ford Wagon and some of the other non-mainstream pieces that could break up the mustang, superbird and camaro run they are on............

:thumbsup: I totally agree, but I would guess those are being produced because that's what is selling, for now.

·
Registered
812 Posts
If we're talking about an existing casting, I'd like to see the mid 80s Olds Cutlass. For an all new casting, I'd like to see the Dodge Aspen that was mentioned a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
'70 Chrysler 300H (Hurst)

For me,
I'd like to see a 1970 Chrysler 300H

if its casted correctly, the body would be so heavy it wouldnt
matter if it had a plastic base.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I like cudas, goats, trans ams, and oldies, like late 30's late 40's and 50's era cars.
Perhaps JL will do some of them in metal.
Richard

·
Registered
186 Posts
I used to have one, I like the styling...It was bright yellow with 60's in the front and 50's in the back. I wish I had a photo it was sweet. Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts