Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been brought up before, but since there isn't anything new to discuss, I figured I'd bring it up again.....What casting do you think should be used more often? I personally would like to see more of the 1969 AMC S/C Rambler, maybe with a stock hood so more colors would be possible.

Other thoughts?!?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
There are a lot of newer castings that I won't mention because I'm sure they will be used a lot in 2007.

I agree with the Monte. I'd also like to see some more '65 El Caminos, '67 Chevelles, the stepside version of the '65 Chevy truck, Toronado, and the '70 Camaro Funny Car.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
'68 GTO, haven't seen this casting for a couple of years. I'd like to see one in Verdoro Green with white interior and aluminum mags. It would be nice to see it in a Zinger also.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Tucker (in the original factory colors)

Lincoln Futura (in a rainbow of Lincoln's 50s factory pastels, just as if it had been put into production)

'65 Riviera (plus I'd like to see it as a stocker/weekend racer - I wonder if anyone ever raced one)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
70 `Cuda hardtop
71 `Cuda conv.
70-71 Challenger hardtop
71 Challenger conv.

also would still love to see castings of the following........
71 `Cuda hardtop
70 `Cuda conv.
72-74 `Cuda hardtop
72-74 Challenger hardtop
2008 Challenger hardtop
2008-9 Challenger conv.

·
Registered
723 Posts
70 chevelle- (cortez silver) black top/stripes
also in cranberry red/blk stripes
I have owned both in 1:1
Im always looking for cars in the colors Ive had, and cars my friends have or had.
never find 442s or chevelles in my colors but I do have a few cars in the colors my friends have had.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
63 Ford Galaxie
70 Buick GSX
77 Dodge Monaco
61-62 Lincoln Continental(Black would be nice Gold series even better)
67 Olds 442 (This one deserves to be a Classic Gold/Gold series)
58 Plymouth Belvedere
69 Pontiac Firebird Convertible(new casting)

·
Registered
520 Posts
05 Mustang. More colors, more wheels, more RR. Maybe some candy chrome. Love to see the new Shelby GT and GT 500, but those would have to be a variation of the casting. So would a convertible. But man they would be sweet. Especially the Shelbys.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts