Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know? A year ago I found #1 ('02 Chevy Avalanche) and #2 (Chrysler Pronto Cruizer). The cards read "Hulk Hunt #1 of ?" and Hulk Hunt
#2 of ?", respectively. I have yet to see anymore of these or any new ones. Of course, I don't have a clue as to how many different ones there are, or were supposed to be. Guess that's the reason for the question mark on the card.
Anybody know what might have happened?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I think there was four different Hulk Hunt cars total. I still see some of them around here. What I don't see and have yet to find is the Ant-Man/ Chevrolet Borrego Concept and the Bruce Banner/ Pontiac Firebird. Where are these ones??????

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's not many places around here carrying the single cars. The ones that do still have mostly series 1. More often it's just the series 1 or 2 five packs.
I never really got into them, mostly because I didn't want to start collecting another brand/series. Aside from the the two Hulk Hunts, the others I have are from Series #1.
#17 Thing Hummer H2
#24 Spiderman Plymouth Pronto Spyder
#17 Thing card with the #24 Spiderman Pronto Spyder car in the blister
#25 Peter Parker Pontiac REV limited collectors vehicle

I just might start thinking about these though as there's so many cars from the new 1-75 MB and this years HW's I won't be buying, it's kinda left a void that's itching to be scratched.

Spycargirl, if you come across any other Hulk Hunt vehicles let me know, maybe we can work out a trade.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Today, Dollar Tree had some of the series 2 cars, and some of the series 3 cars. No hunts or special cars found.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found both the Ant-Man/ Chevrolet Borrego Concept and the Bruce Banner/ Pontiac Firebird at a KayBee toy store in Odenton Maryland.

Wooly-Wooly

·
Registered
638 Posts
i dont collect this kind of stuff but as of last week the hulk cars are still on the pegs at a local walmart at 1.92 c.d.n. .not much interest in maisto in this area the bruce banner car i found for a friend never seen the ant man car the number 25 peter parker pontiac was easy to find i only know one guy who collected these cars there are still quite a few of the first series cars on the pegs here .no one wants to pay 1.92 for a car that is not even made as well as a hotwheels car if they were cheaper they might have sold here .

double o joe checked your james bond cars out i have almost the same cars only missing a couple also. only mine are opened l.o.l

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Havn't seen the Hulk Hunt cars, at least I don't think. But I can get my hands on the Ant-man car and the Bruce Banner car. Held them both in my hands today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts