Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two JL related questions...

-I was out and about today and happened to find a '67 GTX 'vert from the "angel/buffy" tv set at a die-cast type store. It was marked $5 and I gave it some thought,but decided to leave it for now. Is it worth the $5? I never saw it in a store the first go-round and would like to own it.

-A friend has a regular version of the truckin america R1 lil red express,I want to buy it,whats a good price to offer for it?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'd spend the 5 on the L'il Red Express and see what Mr. Stubbs can do for you. The GTX is fairly common but the truck is a little harder to come by. :wave:

·
0 Posts
$5 isn't too bad a price for the black 'Buffy' convertible. I found the top-down GTX was much harder to find than the top-up version. Both are very nice. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
Most hobby stores price new JL cars for $5.00, so $5.00 for a car that is available anymore isn't too bad. Local diecast meets are a good place to find cars. Members sell cars that they no longer want at reasonable prices most of the time.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
1A62 said:
$5 isn't too bad a price for the black 'Buffy' convertible. I found the top-down GTX was much harder to find than the top-up version. Both are very nice. :thumbsup:
I agree! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Both cars are cool :cool: and they could pass as Black Bandits!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts