Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a couple today and don't know if they are white lightnings. They both had gold rims and thats it,

Adam

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 2 I bought are 57 chevy bel air with gold rims and the 55 ford panel truck with the gold rims.

·
0 Posts
Badhemicuda said:
Poker series 2 have green felt wheels.
Found a couple today at WM for $1, the Catalina and the T-Bird. Other than green felt wheels, shouldn't there be at least 1 more WL feature? The bases and the interiors look the same as the non-WLs so I'm a little puzzled. (The LightningLane site doesn't seem to list Release 2).
Thanks! :wave:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
1A62 said:
Found a couple today at WM for $1, the Catalina and the T-Bird. Other than green felt wheels, shouldn't there be at least 1 more WL feature? The bases and the interiors look the same as the non-WLs so I'm a little puzzled. (The LightningLane site doesn't seem to list Release 2).
Thanks! :wave:
Other than green felt rims, I believe that is the only indicator. Congrats on your finds! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
929 Posts
1A62 said:
shouldn't there be at least 1 more WL feature? The bases and the interiors look the same as the non-WLs so I'm a little puzzled.
Nope, fuzzy green wheels, that's it :)

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the great information. I was lucky that these got by the stock clerks. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts