Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the rules for running lipo and brushless in Nastruck. What motor is being used 10.5,13.5,17.5 or 21.5 and also what battery is everyone going to 1cell or 2cell.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Down Here In Florida It Has Been 21.5 2s.. But Ir Will Probably End Up Being 10.5 1s Once Every One Switches Over To One Cell

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Ours is still run whatcha brung break out, if you will ever get back home! lol
What are the rules for running lipo and brushless in Nastruck. What motor is being used 10.5,13.5,17.5 or 21.5 and also what battery is everyone going to 1cell or 2cell.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
rowdy, right now it looks like it depends on where and when, will determine what nastruck is, Saturday at Green Cove Springs, I expect there will be a group of 21.5, 2 cell 3200 running. Next month it will depend who shows up with what. I don't expect much activity in Fl with the 17.5, 1 cells, just my opinion. But COT seems to be building steadily. If ya show up, I am sure we can get you a battery and motor to use.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
rowdy, right now it looks like it depends on where and when, will determine what nastruck is, Saturday at Green Cove Springs, I expect there will be a group of 21.5, 2 cell 3200 running. Next month it will depend who shows up with what. I don't expect much activity in Fl with the 17.5, 1 cells, just my opinion. But COT seems to be building steadily. If ya show up, I am sure we can get you a battery and motor to use.
You have that right, Ron. The majority of Nastruck in Florida are from the Jacksonville and Daytona area and run 21.5/2c 3200 lipo. They all just switched just this summer from 4c/19t to the current combo. I doubt they will be running the TOUR spec of 17.5/1cell any time soon in Nastruck.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I mainly wanted to see what rules the Daytona/Orlando guys are using so that I can set my chassie with that battery and motor. Then I won't have to change anything when I run with Cliff and the Breakout gang in Macon GA.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here at Strickland's, a few of us have been talking and we like the current set-up of 21.5/3200 for now. The issue is to keep the entries up for this to work. The promoter has said its up to the class, we are not bound by TOUR guidelines, being regional an all. hth.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Here at Strickland's, a few of us have been talking and we like the current set-up of 21.5/3200 for now. The issue is to keep the entries up for this to work. The promoter has said its up to the class, we are not bound by TOUR guidelines, being regional an all. hth.
You guys have my support for the current setup.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts