Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a trade with moparnutty that even with what he offered for my cars I felt was way heavy on his end. I threw in a few other cars to at least make myself feel better about the trade since he was sending the awesome autolifts chase. Well the box arrived and all I can say is WOW!! John you outdid yourself and I am shocked and absolutely love them.

Here is what he sent me

His end of the trade which was already more than enough

Then he goes an throws this in

And if that wasn't enough, look what else was trying to hide in that box

This beautiful autohaulers 100 yr chase.

Absolutely gorgeous and so unexpected.

Thank you again. That was just an awesome surprise.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
that is sweet! man i found the new carol shelby tribute chase today but did not have enough cash to buy it, so its sitting at walmart hidden! LOL....

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is sweet! man i found the new carol shelby tribute chase today but did not have enough cash to buy it, so its sitting at walmart hidden! LOL....
Sweet. That's a great find. Better hope you hid it well. I'm driving down now and I'm gonna turn that store upside down. Lol. Those are really hard to come across. I went through 6 new cases of double boxes before I saw one. They aren't as numerous as regular chases that is for sure.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Very cool trade and extras Eric :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The Hauler is awesome... I need 1 more to have em all but it keeps eluding me :eek:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
lol nobody really collects m2 here...i think im the only one that bought one of the new mopar releases...all of em are still there un touched(by that i mean no chases cuz i took it!) its ok im sure i will find it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts