Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so went to another town today to get some things and of course do some hunting...found some cars ive been looking for which is great...no supers or TH cars though...no big deal as these are some good cars(excluding one as i grabbed it for the wheels) also my RAOK's i received from outlaw diecast(those are the blue,brown and silver loose cars which are awesome and now im wanting more GL cars..) anyways here are the pictures!!

i got the back slider for the bed on the back and the wheels LOL and i got doubles of the mad manga and HD bike as trade if anyone cant find them....

i got the mega-duty for the wheels to put on another vehicle, what one is up to you to guess LOL...the megaduty is a hideous truck imo but wheels are nice.. the loose enzo ferrari and the funny car i got from biglots yesterday...funny car is going to get a major detail job done to it.

hope you enjoy! now let me get busy on some crackin'!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys..stangfreak i wanted to ask you where do you get the figures you use in your dio's? im guessing your using S-scale figures for it..i like your website as cool, gives me tons of ideas for stuff to do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts