Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Neal, now all that car needs is a cool paint job and some vintage racing decals.
Sometimes I wonder where in the heck Tom Lowe gets his ideas for paint colors and schemes. If this avanti was white with blue and black flames it would have been the best seller in the bunch.

Metallic pea soup/ disgusting green seems to be one of Toms favorite colors, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sethndaddy said:
Neal, now all that car needs is a cool paint job and some vintage racing decals.
Sometimes I wonder where in the heck Tom Lowe gets his ideas for paint colors and schemes. If this avanti was white with blue and black flames it would have been the best seller in the bunch.

Metallic pea soup/ disgusting green seems to be one of Toms favorite colors, LOL.
Pehaps some one can do an "Exorcist" themed car with Linda Blair at the wheel with her rotating head.

Neal :dude:

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Love the Avanti, Now!
When the gearclamp is level with the dash ya cant go no mo.
Like Ed, I'm kinda turned off by the barfo colors. 'Specially "sinus infection green".
The barfo and pastels look allright on 40's & 50's period cars but thats about my limit
Good eye Neal. That car finally looks right.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That is nice! The Dremel is the king of all tools, and little projects like this show why it is.

Give it some paint and post some more pics!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
roadrner said:
Neal,
Great job on lowering that to where she should be. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dave
And I second this motion!

Really! What a difference!

This sheds a whole new light on this bod'!

Excellent choice for lowering and superb results! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

Cheers..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts