Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
SD64 said:
I was just about to create this thread when I found it through the search. Thought I would dig it back up.

I have seen it mentioned a few times in the thread, but I would also like to see:

- Late 60's Lemans GT40 (preferably a Gulf version)
- '05 Ford GT

Real Wheels versions and Pearl White WL please.

Does anyone have any new information regarding the previous posters comments about the release of the Ford GT in '05?
The Ford GT is being made and it's scheduled to be released sometime in June or July, I believe.

any third generation firebird or trans am with the 89 turbo t/a on the top of the list and an 82 black and gold trans am with the bowling ball hubcaps coming in at #2.
for some reason it seems all the manufacturers ignore producing a detailed version of this generation of firebirds. i wouldn't mind seeing them produce a firehawk either.
hell while i'm at it, i wish they would produce a "pace car" series for every f-body that was used as a pace car.

My list would be, first redo the ' 70 Firebird from the Hot Rod series in Springfield Green w/ black int. to match my 1:1 car. Second would be a top "down" black ' 55 BelAir convertible, and third maybe a BIG bodied luxury/muscle car. Perhaps a Hurst Edition Gran Prix, or Chrysler 300M.

oldpole said:
6 car series..........station wagons

1958 Edsel Bermuda
1959 Ford Country squire
1960 Dodge Polara
1967 Vista Cruiser
1979 Pacer wagon
1996 Taurus

Ref:
http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/gallery.html
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's a set, although I don't know 'bout the Taurus.
How 'bout a 68-69 Lemans wagon,70-71 malibu wagon,62 country squire wagon.
Oh yeah, 1 other car VISTA CRUISERVISTA CRUISER

Do I only have to pick three? I would normally choose Mustangs, but since I know that three of the Fords I want are going to be released this year, I will choose others:

(Studebaker) Avanti
1973 Porsche 911 RS
Datsun 240Z

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.