Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
what 2 or 3 cars you like to see JL do here is my
a old mini cooper
a 63 riviera
the new ford GT
THANKS have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
'60's Chevrolet Corvair
'89 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible (or somewhere in that range)
'05 Mustang, before HW gets ahold of it and ruins the idea....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good question, and 3 easy answers.....

'68 Mustang COUPE............We have enough Fastbacks.....
'82 Lambourghini Countach...........Complete with rear spoiler
'78 Buick Skylark............Great running car, just HAD to add that one...... :D

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Lincoln mk7 LSC
64-66 barracuda
any station wagon (vista cruiser)

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Milner's Coupe, the 58 & 55 Chevys from American Graffiti in slotcar form!

There are some other JL diecast series that would make great trios of slotcars, like Speed Racer, James Bond, Simpsons, ect...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
tex said:
hi
what 2 or 3 cars you like to see JL do here is my
a old mini cooper
a 63 riviera
the new ford GT
THANKS have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually rumor has it that they are making the Ford GT in the Lightning Strike 2005 series coming in November/December. ;) I personally would like to the the 1989 Trans Am GTA or 20th Anniversary T/A Turbo. That and the new Viper.

Inciteful

·
Registered
587 Posts
i emailed johnny lightning and asked if they could make some of the mustangs from 1985-92, and the 1995 and 2003 svt lightning and some of the mustang cobra r's, and my favorite a 5.0 lx mustang :thumbsup:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Well....... since they made the Belvedere and the 68 Cuda the only one left would be the 68 Hemi Dart!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
Well....... since they made the Belvedere and the 68 Cuda the only one left would be the 68 Hemi Dart!! :thumbsup:
And if I remember correctly, Johnny Lightning should be releasing the Hemi Dart this year. Another car that I'm amazed took this long to get into 1:64.

Can't wait to get my hands on one!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts