Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting this thread to provide infomation and comments about RC Racing in the Grand Rapids Area

R

·
0 Posts
TONY i think you and your son do a great job running track and well have a good track indoors. :cool:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Marty made a statment Saturday that needs to be corrected. The elevator will be available to people that are not able to climb stairs, like Dave Walton.
The elevator will not be available to anyone else.
Sorry.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The last race at Riders will be Oct 9th.
That will give us couple of weeks to get the indoor track ready.
I still working out some details and should have the flyers ready soon.

R

·
0 Posts
WarpWind said:
Darn glad you guys got a place to race this year. Would've looked more silly than usual with a new sedan and nowhere to break it.....
What car did you get Bill??

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
WarpWind said:
Darn glad you guys got a place to race this year. Would've looked more silly than usual with a new sedan and nowhere to break it.....
Thanks.
We have gotten a lot of support from Riders and from the good turnout this summer. We will do everything we can to provide a great track this winter.

·
Banned
697 Posts
Well guys I wish you all the best of luck! This should be a very interesting indoor season.. You guys should work out the times to where people can race both tracks.. just my 2 cents..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Blueskid said:
Well guys I wish you all the best of luck! This should be a very interesting indoor season.. You guys should work out the times to where people can race both tracks.. just my 2 cents..
I would like to see this myself .It would be great to race at more than one place this winter.

·
Registered
170 Posts
2 tracks to race at :freak: wow thats a lotta racin' :)

whats everybody want to run for tires in truck class? personally i liked the foams last year

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
teamductape said:
2 tracks to race at :freak: wow thats a lotta racin' :)

whats everybody want to run for tires in truck class? personally i liked the foams last year
Works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
S.Stew said:
has there been a solution to the 6 foot square obstructions that litter the room?
I have a proposed layout of the track that I would be glad to show to anyone.

·
Banned
697 Posts
Well I'm sure I'd want to use the foams again.. I was also wondering if It would be ok to use the Stock SS4300 Brushless motor this year? I got the super sport system now, but if it's allowed I'll pick up the stock one too!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I hope they put brushless in there own class or that they should run with mod.But that will be up to Marty and Tony. In the past we ran rubber and foam in a seperete class so why not do it with motors a brushless is not STOCK.

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.