Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, yesterday while grocery shopping I found a 1/64 scale West Coast choppers motorcycle called a "Sturgis Special". I've seen alot of other WCC bikes....but not this one.....is it a hard to find model.....or is it just something I've somehow missed before??? :confused:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
You must have just missed it. There are a ton of that bike in diecast. Maybe it's never been on the show (I don't have cable). I'm sure they've made bikes that haven't been featured on the show.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There was a show on Discovery channel a couple of weekends ago. I think it was called Motorcycle Madness II. Jesse James built the Sturgis Special and rode it with Indian Larry and a couple of other guys to Sturgis for the show. The seat flew off while they were cruising along the highway. I've been searching for the 1/10th scale Sturgis Special in the colors it was on the show. Blue with green flames and a chrome frame. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts