Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys it has been brought up by some that we need to get a order together for the fast approaching season at medina r/c raceway .... give me a show of hands on who / how many / and when will the group want the fuel to be here...
I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE to deal with the order that way no one has confusion or conflicts...
again this is ONLY show of hands to get the ball rolling .... after we have a count we together will determine when to pull the trigger on the order.... and YES EVERYONE WILL PREPAY... NO THERE IS NO PRICE BREAKS.. price is as before .100/ case for 30%
let me know
b

THE LIST:

Bryan Thomas = 1 case PAID
Rick ( tweak ) = 1 case PAID
papa = 2 cases :rolleyes: for now! :wave:
Brian Hess = 1 case PAID
Joe K. = 1 case PAID
Robert Russo = 1 case PAID
Dave Mitchell = 2 case PAID
Reuben Diaz = 2 cases 20%
Jeff Morgan= 2 cases 20% PAID

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i have a few more people interested in the order ... how does everyone feel about 2nd or 3rd week in april.........
delivery is about 2 weeks plus or minus a couple days.... we will contact ron hopkins directly on this order as to not have any confusion.....
Let me hear any dates or preferences.... and anyone else interested let me know
after i get 8 cases preordered we will pull the trigger ...
b

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
APRIL 20TH I WILL PLACE THE ORDER... have a way to get me the money by then if you want to be in on this order....
It is a friday so everyone should have a paycheck to spend :thumbsup:
let me know if this works for everyone
b

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
carlo71 said:
APRIL 20TH I WILL PLACE THE ORDER... have a way to get me the money by then if you want to be in on this order....
It is a friday so everyone should have a paycheck to spend :thumbsup:
let me know if this works for everyone
b
Let me know when you're going to be at the track and we can hook up there. Or, we can meet at Strongsville Hobby.

Rick R

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick i will be there at the store tomorrow after work! ... i can bring your gears as well ;)

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys most have PMs i will start gathering money up now ! check your pms for details... for all others interested there is still a week left to get in on the deal!!!! have all your fuel for the upcoming season taken care of!!!! pm me or email for details!!!
b

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys ron is all ready for us next friday .... and everyone who orders will receive a bonus i worked in!!!! plus the track is goin to get a bonus as well!!!!
superb customer service !!
b

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
list updated 4-14 as of who paid ... we are still taking orders ... 6 more days till order is placed!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts